1. Sticky head
The main reason is that the plasticity of the mud is too strong or too much water; The lower pressure is too slow. The tilting corner of the head is too large, and it is also easy to cause rolling mud.
(1) Reduce the plasticity or water of the mud.
(2) Use fine sand cloth to roll the head watch and rough.
(3) reduce the tilt angle of the roller and reduce the speed of the roller, and adjust the cam.
(4) If it is a hot roller head, the resistance wire in the roller can be appropriately adjusted, and the medium dense edge and thinning method can be arranged.
2. Cracking the body
It is mainly because the plasticity of the mud is too poor, too much or uneven; The evaporation is too fast, causing the internal stress of the body to increase. In addition, the drying temperature is too high and it is easy to cause the body to crack.
(1) Improve the plasticity of the mud or improve the moisture of the mud.
(2) Appropriately reduce the temperature of the roller head.
(3) Adjust the turning distance of the roller to make the center of the blank body dense.
(4) Improve the water absorption performance of the plaster model, strictly control the water of the plaster mold between 5 u0026 mdash; 10%.
3. Fish Tail
The curve design of the cam is mainly unreasonable, and the speed of picking up the body is too fast. The roller bracket swing, the model and the module of the model or the bearing loose can also cause such defects.
(1) Adjust the cam curve appropriately to make the roller properly lift away from the body.
(2) The rolling head frame is fastened.
(3) Adjust the spindle or roller speed.
(4) Make a module position and bearings.
4. Knife Flower
Mainly uneven surface of the cams, mold seat bearing, rolling head bearings, and roller brackets loose;
(1) Flat the cam surface and wipe the light.
(2) Faste the roller and roller bracket.
(3) The model should be in line with the mold seat, not too loose. Do not use the model of the mold seat.
5. The bottom of the bottom is convex
It is mainly improper design of the roller, and the angle is not suitable; For example, the center of the roller is over too much or the center of the blank body is too much, or the mud water is too low,It is also easy to cause the bottom of the body to bump.
(1) Properly repaired the pointed cone of the rolling head.
(2) Properly adjust the distance between the tip of the tip of the roller and the center of the body, or adjust the speed of the roller appropriately.
(3) Properly increase the moisture of the mud.
6. Flower bottom
Mainly due to the drying time of the gypsum, too dry the model, or too low water of the mud, or too early mud;Quick, the temperature of the center of the head is too high, and the contact with the toughness is too fierce when the head is pressed down.New gypsum molds are likely to cause such defects.
(1) Strictly control the water and temperature of the model.
(2) It is suitable to increase the moisture of the mud. Do not put the mud cake too early.
(3) Properly adjust the speed and pressure of the speed and downward pressure, reduce the temperature of the center part of the roller.
(4) The working surface of the new gypsum mold must be removed.If the model is very dry, you must use a pens to wipe the water.