Taiping Monkey Kui tea has a sweet taste, bitterness, and slightly cold. It is a traditional natural health drink in China. There are more than 500 chemical components in tea, of which the main ingredients are organic compounds such as coffee, tea polyphenols, protein, amino acids, sugars, vitamins, lipids, organic acids, etc., and also contain 28 types of potassium, sodium, magnesium, copper, etc. Inorganic nutrition elements, the proportion of combinations between various chemical components is very coordinated.
1. Excited function: Coffee coffee of tea can excite the central nervous system, help people inspire the spirit, improve thinking, eliminate fatigue, and improve work efficiency.
2. Diuretic effect: Coffee and tea in tea have diuretic effects and are used to treat edema and hydaloma. The use of black tea sugar water and diuretic effects can treat acute jaundice hepatitis.
3. Strong -hearted antispasmid effect: Coffee coffee has the effects of strong heart, anti -spasm, relaxation and smooth muscle, can relieve bronchial spasm and promote blood circulation. Essence
4. Inhibitory arteriosclerosis: Tea polyphenols and vitamin C in tea have the effects of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis to prevent arteriosclerosis. Therefore, among those who drink tea, the incidence of hypertension and coronary heart disease is low.
5. Antibacterial and bacteriostatic effects: Camellia polyphenols and tannic acid in tea acts on bacteria, can solidify the protein of bacteria, and kill bacteria. Can be used to treat intestinal diseases, such as cholera, typhoid fever, dysentery, enteritis, etc. The skin sores, ulcers, and pus, the trauma is broken, and the affected area is washed with strong tea. Oral inflammation, ulceration, swelling of the throat, and treatment with tea have certain effects.
6. Weight loss: Coffee, myosol, folic acid, pantothenic acid, and aromatic substances in tea can regulate fat metabolism, especially oolong tea has a good decomposition of protein and fat. Tea polyphenols and vitamin C can reduce cholesterol and blood lipids, so drinking tea can lose weight.
7. Anti -dental caries: Tea contains fluoride, fluoride ions and teeth have a great affinity, which can become a more difficult u0026 ldquo; Adding a protective layer to the teeth improves the ability to prevent acid resistance of teeth.
8. Inhibit the effect of cancer cells: According to reports, flavonoids in tea have to varying degrees of in vitro -anticancer, and those with strong effects include mulberry, mulberry pigment and catechin.
9. Beauty skin care: The vitamin C contained in the Taiping Monkey Kui tea has the effect of preventing the skin aging and removing the skin’s unclean objects.
1. Excited and difficult to sleep: The coffee coffee in the tea has an exciting effect, the same reason as drinking coffee, drinking Taiping Monkey Kui tea in moderation can be awakened by God. The brain, tiredness of tiredness; 2 hours before bedtime, if you drinkToo much tea will make it difficult to fall asleep in excitement.
2. Difficulty of teeth: No matter what tea, it can only be made faint. The faint Taiping Monkey Kui tea can reduce inflammation and sterilize, fresh tone, and prevent the effect of tooth decay. If you drink thick tea for a long time, you willIt will cause yellow teeth and it is difficult to brush off.
3. The constipation face is yellow, cumulative fat, and difficult to digest: Put down the chopsticks to drink tea. This is a bad habit; drinking tea less than 30 minutes after meals is easy to digest food in the stomach and stomach., And accumulate fats, cause constipation symptoms. When you cannot detoxify normally, your face will yellow.
4. Poor sputum: Drinking Taiping Monkey Kui Tea often can prevent colds and relieve cough and phlegm; but if you drink cold tea, it will easily cause throat phlegm.There are light or heavy throats that are not suitable for sputum, which is caused by unhealthy diet and bad life rules; drinking tea should be warm and healthy.